Friday, November 7, 2008

Symantec project

On October 13th, my group of 20 Symantec people turned this:

From New Album 10/13/08 12:06 AM

Into this!
From New Album 10/13/08 12:06 AM


It was not only my first corporate project, first construction experience, and first school beautification project. . . it was pretty much my first time being in charge of anything. I was nevous! Lucky, my group was awesome. They were helpful and eager to get things done - I had trouble convincing them to take a break for lunch!

All in all, we had about 200 people. Ap was inside with the group that painted 17 classrooms, Rosalie's ground mural team covered the blacktop with games and maps, along with building a basketball and vollyball court, Willa's team planted gardens, and other teams built more benches and puppet theaters and movable walls for inside classrooms. It was kind of amazing what we got done in a day.

Here's an album with more pictures I took, if you want to see some of this looked like.


Symantec

No comments: